When to consider Infrared
Here are some scenarios where infrared inspections may be useful. Consider the following questions to help determine if an infrared inspection is right for you:
- Are you struggling to find cost-effective ways to repair and maintain your roof?
- Do you need to locate the source of a leak?
- What measures do you have in place for post-construction quality control? Can you verify the quality of materials and workmanship?
- Are you experiencing high energy costs? How well is your insulation performing?
- What is the current condition of your roof? How do you prioritize and plan for necessary repairs or replacement?
- Are you concerned about potential mold or structural issues?
- Is your new roof warranty about to expire?
- Are you worried about any hidden problems that may be affecting your building?
If you need more information about infrared inspections, call Mirowski Inspections at 417-873-9517. Our experienced inspectors can answer any questions you may have and help you schedule an appointment.