Protecting Your Investment
Buying a home is probably the biggest investment you will make and protecting your investment and your safety are critical. Obviously cost needs to be a consideration when hiring an inspection professional however when asking how much a home inspection cost, be sure you know what IS and what IS NOT included in the cost of your services before you schedule your inspection.
Trusted Inspections & Exceptional Service
- How long has the company been in business?
- What are their training, qualifications and what licensing do they have in place?
- Are services “Apples to Apples”? Do they offer advanced technologies or services that will improve the data being collected?
- Are they fully insured? (Business Liability, Errors & Omissions, Workers Compensation, and Agent Addendums)
- What is their reputation? You deserve a trusted inspection and exceptional service. What resources does the company have in place to help you achieve those results?
Don’t cut corners when it comes to your home inspections. We’ve all made mistakes and have made regrettable decisions. Don’t let your home inspection choice be one of those. Hire a Pro.
Mirowski Inspections, located in Springfield Missouri, is a full-service residential and commercial inspection company. Services include home and commercial inspections, pest inspections, radon & environmental testing, septic inspections, infrared scans, and drone imaging. Call for your free estimate 417-873-9517 or visit us at www.mirowskinspections.com
We appreciate your confidence and trust in our service and we appreciate each opportunity to be part of the home buying experience. We strive to become our customers “inspector for life” and want to be the company you think of when you need an inspection or advice on your home systems. When you think of Mirowski Inspections we hope it is with a smile and that feeling of home.