Lover or Loner?
Love it or hate it, Valentine’s Day is here. And whether you plan on staying home with the kids or going out on the town with your favorite person, we want to know; What is your favorite love song?
There’s certainly no shortage of love songs out there. Here are 10 top hits to get you started, turn up your speakers and put on some tunes.
- Endless Love (Soundtrack Version), Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
- I’ll Make Love to You, Boyz II Men
- You Needed Me, Anne Murray
- Be Without You, Mary J. Blige
- We Found Love, Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris
- How Deep Is Your Love, Bee Gees
- And I Love Her, The Beatles
- Something, The Beatles
- I Will Always Love You, Whitney Houston
- I Can’t Stop Loving You, Ray Charles
Share With Us
Tell us your favorite love song and give us a little story explaining how it came to be your favorite.
Need some inspirations check out music outfitters top 100 love songs.
Have a super day no matter how you spend it!
Mirowski Inspections, LLC —- We Love Houses!