Looking Out For Your Interest
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not meet us until after you hire us. Different home inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods and pricing. A home inspection requires work -- a lot of work. Ultimately, a thorough inspection depends most on the individual inspector's personal effort. When you choose Mirowski Inspections, it is our job to look out for your interests.
"When my clients choose Mirowski Inspections to do their inspections, I can breathe a little easier. I know my questions and concerns will be met in a positive professional manner. Thank you. " - Ann
Experienced And Professional Home Inspections
There are many home inspection companies. Why hire Mirowski Inspections? What makes us different?
1. Experience. Inspecting homes both new and old, Mirowski Inspections has a wide range of experience. We have done the work and we use the latest in technologies. Our experienced home inspectors know about construction practices, have a better idea of what lies under the floors and behind the walls. We can also tell the difference between a major repair and something small you can fix yourself.
2. People Skills. Unlike many home inspectors, Mirowski Inspections ask you to walk along with the inspectors during your inspection to ask questions. Our goal is that you understand how your home works, and how to maintain it, and how to keep it improving in value. We do our best to explain things so that anyone can understand, whether you’re an engineer, a neurosurgeon, a poet, a salesperson, or a stay-at-home mom. If you want technical details, we’ll give you technical details. If you just want the big picture, that’s OK too. We’ll also try to keep it interesting, including a little history of architecture and building practice, so you don’t fall asleep in the middle.
3. Ethical Excellence. Mirowski Inspections follows the basic principles of good service. These principles are as old as written history and have long been condensed into a simple expression: the Golden Rule. TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED. We put our names on our inspections and we value our customers and maintain a great reputation for ethical excellence. We keep our appointment book filled by treating people fairly, and by doing the best job we know how to do.
4. Thinking Ahead. It is our goal that every Mirowski Inspection client becomes a client for life. We want Mirowski Inspections to be the company you think of when you have a question about your home. Think of us as an unbiased resource. You’re welcome to call or email at any time, for any reason. We hope you’ll think of our great home inspection as just the beginning of a great relationship.
5. Professional Consulting Services. Questions about a repair estimate or a remodeling project? We’ll review projects and contractor specifications. We also provide design/build consulting, project oversight, in-process inspections, and more.
More Than An Evaluation
A Mirowski Inspection is more than just an evaluation of the condition of the home, top to bottom, inside and out. It's also an education about the specific maintenance needs of your home, the history of building practices and repairs, and the function and care of complex equipment, like furnaces, air conditioning, and electrical systems.
We are family owned and dedicated to creating peace of mind in the inspection process. We put our name on the line when it comes to inspecting your home, whether you are or buying or selling, we work exclusively for you. We continually explore new inspection methods and technology and are focused on relationships, delivering value, and keeping our customer’s best interest at heart.